Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz14xXejFvA

Friday 25 March 2011

Shiseido White Lucent Serum Launch

I was recently invited by a friend to participate in a Shiseido product study. So basically, all I needed to do was to test a range of products from a brightening range for two weeks, and that was it. Having always had a problem with freckles on my cheekbones due to hardcore sports practice under the sun when I was in school, I simply thought to myself, why not?

So from 8 March onwards, I started using the products for 2 weeks. The star product in this range was actually the White Lucent Intensive Spot Lightening Serum. It contains natural Yomogi Extract and is formulated to deliver intensive brightening benefits. True to its claim, the serum is also lightweight and very easily absorbed.

Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Brightening Serum

Having tried various skin care products in my lifetime, I've always disliked the hassle of using too many products on my face. So maybe I'm just plain lazy, but in this day and age, nothing beats saving a couple of minutes everyday for other things on your to-do list! Hence, this range was simply perfect for me -- straightforward and definitely no rocket science. With just a foaming cleanser (which is another heavenly product), softener, serum and moisturizer (plus sunblock for the day) day and night, I was ready to run!

During the entire two weeks, I tried to observe my skin to see if there were any positive changes, and man was I pleasantly surprised! In just a week, I did manage to see my freckles starting to lighten. I also found my skin a little more bouncy, radiant and poreless as the two weeks went by. With all the good things going on, I actually thought to myself, 'Bummer, another reason to spend money! What am I supposed to do with the skin care that I'm currently using?' I think this is no foreign issue to most of you girls out there, but hey, if you find a miracle product that works, why not stick with it? At least it saves you a lot more money than continuing to "discover" something that works right?

So anyway, after the two weeks were up, I was invited to the launch event at KLCC to give a testimonial on the product. Not having to fake any "positive feedback", I attended the event with not just good comments about the product, but I also had better skin to show for it.

Here are some of the photos.
The four selected testimonies
With Amy, my sis-in-law's twin!

Cosmetics galore!
The spread
The set up
This is a good company with great products
Celina Khor was emcee for the event
Us testifying on stage together with Linda Onn and Jojo Goh

Remember how I mentioned that I was afraid to spend a hefty sum on a whole new set of skincare? Well, at the end of the event, the people at Shiseido were very kind to provide us with a complete set of full sized products! Can you imagine how happy I was? :D




Can't wait to continue my Shiseido brightening journey. Hopefully, all these freckles will just disappear from my face one day. I'll keep you posted when that happens! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment