Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz14xXejFvA

Friday 17 June 2011

It's a Dot Com, Baby!


It’s been a long while of absence. No I have not been abducted by hot-looking aliens (is there even such a thing? I mean the hot-looking part, not the latter…), neither have I struck 4D and whisked myself off to some obscure but beautiful island.

I’ve mentioned previously that my friend, May and I have been working on a teensy project, so we’ve both been spending the last month working hard, tying up (lots and lots of) loose ends. We’re still trying to sort out certain issues, but all in all, we’re ready to rumble.

We soft launched our little baby on 6 June 2011.

Click here if you'd like to check us out

The response has been encouraging, but we know we definitely need to put in way more effort than now, flooring our clutches all the way. There’s no time for free gear, if you asked me, but we’re all ready for it. Passion takes you to places that you never think you’d go.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment