Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz14xXejFvA

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Happy to be Back

It's been more than  year since my last blog. And Google has been kindly reminding me of my lack of attempt, threatening to delete this space of mine if I still choose to leave it idle.

Re-reading some of my entries tonight, I realise that I do miss blogging. Not a hardcore blogger, but it's like journaling for me. Some day I will read all these entries once more, or even have my children read them, and mentally join me in my chronicles :)

The past year has been most eventful, the most important one being pregnant (I'm now 34 weeks). Knowing you have a responsibility far greater than yourself growing inside you is one of the most amazing things in the world. God has been really kind to me, in that I have not had any morning sickness, nor crazy cravings throughout the entire pregnancy. I have a regular appetite (or at least I think so, haha) but have yet put on quite a lot of weight. One who used to be afraid of weight gain, I guess I've now learnt to put that aside and to focus on the health of my baby first. That's the first step of learning to be a good mom, innit?

Well, I will dedicate another entry to my pregnancy some time soon, and will have it accompanied with photos of my bump.

Till then, take care ya'all!

1 comment: