Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz14xXejFvA

Friday 28 January 2011

Ollie

I spent the night at my parents’ house last night. No, it wasn’t because J and I fought (haha!)… He’s outstation, so I thought of spending some time with them at home.

So, as some of you may know, my little adorable nephew comes over to be babysat by my mom for at least 2 days in every week. Kissing him goodbye before I headed off to work this morning, I realised how much and how quickly he had grown. FJB days never gave me much time to spend with him as an infant, but a month prior to the wedding, I quit my job and got to spend so much time with him. I miss that a lot. Now that I’ve moved to T-eeny town, I try to see him as much as possible when I’m back in the city.

No longer a baby, he’s a young kid now, and a good-looking young man in the making. Speaking now in sentences rather than just responding in two or three words, he is going through the “terrible two” phase. Sometimes I debate with him over little things, just for the heck of it; or sometimes I’d just pretend to be sad or hurt when he’s disobedient, and he’d come over to give me a big kiss, just to “sayang” me back.

Manipulative at certain times, yet a coward at others, this boy’s still a gem in all our (my family’s) eyes. Having him around takes away all of my stress, even when he is being cheeky and mischievous. I’m quite sure that everyone’s proud of their own child, grandchild, nephew or niece, and think that he or she is the cutest and most lovable kid around. This aunt here is definitely not spared of this partiality.

So, let the proud Tu Tu (he calls me that as he never used to be able to pronounce Gu Gu properly) showcase some of his growing moments so far. This entry’s for you, my dear little Ollie.

Newborn
Not long after he learned how to flip.. just about 7 weeks
Check out that tummy!
Happy baby
Practicing his charm at just 3 months
Yup, that's how cheerful he gets!
1 year plus, pretending to be a pro-footballer already
Just last year, at our wedding
Cheeky DJ



No comments:

Post a Comment