Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz14xXejFvA

Friday 22 April 2011

No Greater Love

A very good friend of mine prepared this video for me 3 years ago, it was a very meaningful birthday blessing.

Since today's Good Friday, I've decided to share this with you. This beautiful song is by Rachel Lampa, and it tells of how Jesus gave His life to cover all of our sins.

I've been helping my father-in-law with video editing of the show The Passion of the Christ for the past week, and it's had me rewatching the whole movie several times. Till this day, I cannot bear to watch Jesus get nailed in the hands and feet (each time that happens I hide behind the pillow). The amount of torture that He had to go through for all of us... the flagellation, the crown of thorns, the mocking and most of all, the crucifixion. Are we really worthy?



No comments:

Post a Comment